Friday, January 29, 2016

Is Matthew Trevithick CIA?

I mean at first glance, purely from a visual standpoint, all signs point to, and blink, yes. He is a central casting type of fellow, with the familiar dead-eyed stare indicating either brainwashed catatonia or a constant self-monitoring and expression-control process.



It's also somewhat funny how many of these sorts of incidents involve people from Hingham. Other than these sorts of things, you almost literally never hear the town's name. Funny, you know. When you look back, usually those anecdotes prove to be indicative that a federal organization is working clandestinely from the site.

Moving on.

Do you think it's your job to keep CIA agents identities' secret? (Dick Cheney and George W. Bush say "It's complicated. Have they pissed me off in the past?")

What if they are trafficking in cocaine and weapons? Still?

What if they are involved in child rape and human trafficking? Still?

What if their actions are simply in violation of American law and principles?

What if you see a CIA agent torturing an Iranian to death?

Would you stay silent?

If Matthew Trevithick is NOT a member of the CIA, then the Iranians treated him wrongly and they not only owe him an apology but they should compensate him financially. I would say $150,000 is probably sufficient.


Also, Fuck the CIA for being so fucking awful that they've made every single conspiracy theory about them not only plausible, but generally speaking, vastly under-stative of the actual illegal and immoral behaviors involved.

They are some truly sick fucks. Yes, I'll allow them to stay around in case I decide I want to use them again in the future (they are, in fact, only in existence to serve me when I decide they must), but I'll not again be fooled by their distraction and denial tactics. Their job is to lie to me. I'd have to be a real douche to believe them.


No comments:

Post a Comment