Tuesday, January 26, 2016

If George H. W. Bush Is NOT Gay

well, then he certainly fooled me.

THAT, which you see when George H. W. Bush speaks, moves, walks, laughs, etc. is POLITICAL ACTING that hides every fiber of his true self.

You know exactly nothing about the real person behind that facade (you are not alone. HE barely knows anything about him).

You would never want to spend a single second behind closed doors with the real person, because that real person is still hiding underneath 7 layers of political costume.

That's what you get with political dynasties. You get the inbred retardation of a normal functioning societal "shakeout".

You get the turds falling through the filter.

You get W's.

Jeb doesn't matter and doesn't even warrant a mention but I specify that here for temporal clarity. One might otherwise assume I have strong feelings about him. I do not. I just hate his fucking disgusting family.

No comments:

Post a Comment