Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Greenwald seems to be playing both sides

He complains about the use of the term "terrorism" when describing the marathon bombings, and particularly the tendency to use the term in situations where the actors are Muslim, since the term wasn't used in other mass killings like Aurora and Sandy Hook, while also appearing to make the case that we should pay attention to the claims that the marathon bombings were done (as is the stated case with many attacks, specifically by Muslims) as a response to American foreign policy.

So it comes off as "I'm going to complain about this no matter what happens... cuz I need to complain and I have an agenda that must be forced onto this situation one way or another."

I would like to see him come out and declare that he believes the description of terrorism does apply here, while it did not in the other cases. So essentially I want him to express a mea culpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment