Monday, February 1, 2016

Petyon Manning's Pizza is terrible.

I tried Papa Johns pizza once. One time. That was it. Never again. It was like a poor man's Elio's in a circular tray. But worse. Much worse. I actually like Elio's at times but Papa John's was more like a Piggy's slice you'd get at the rink during public skating. Cardboard. Terrible. No taste. Just terrible.

So I guess Peyton not only does the commercials but owns franchises? Oof. Well, people like terrible food so. Actually that's not fair. They're just lazy and like being told what to purchase, so their "decision to choose" such a terrible product is more the fault of the marketing and business folk in the corporation, rather than their own. They just do what their TV tells them to.

Along those lines, I feel as though I'm going to vomit every time someone tells me they not only go to Chipotle, but actually thoroughly enjoy the product. I get physically nauseous. I tried Chipotle once as well... Actually I think I even gave it a second chance... It was so fucking vile. The sour cream ran like water, and the food was barely even luke warm. Gross. Gross. Gross.

Perhaps I am the victim of having a much better, more authentic option available; that being Anna's Taqueria. I am certainly thankful for the alternative. One should know when partaking of Chipotle's product that it's more Taco Bell than taco. One should already know that Taco Bell is best described as a culinary mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment